Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Heath Ledger is dead :(

When my friend, Christian told me that Heath Ledger died today, I was thinking who was that???
Then he told me that it was the guy from Brokeback Mountain, and suddenly I knew this guy. He was so young, wasn't he? That was my first question to him. Yeah, he said so.
He told me that they found some pills next to his bed. (What kinda magic pills are they?)

I, personally don't really know this guy cos I never watch Brokeback Mountain (what a shame hehehe), but for you who are the biggest fans of him. I'd like to say so sorry for your lost. May Heath rest in peace.......

Heath was born in Perth, Australia on 4 April 1979 (OMG he was born as the same year I was). Heath had a relationship with Naomi Watts, whom he met in 2002 during the filming of Ned Kelly. They started dating in August 2002. The couple ended their relationship in April 2004. Previously, he had dated actresses Lisa Zane and Heather Graham. (He seemed to date famous and pretty women).

Ledger was engaged to actress Michelle Williams, whom he met on the set of Brokeback Mountain. And they have a daughter named Matilda Rose. But Michelle and Heath later split up.
In early 2008, Ledger was reported to be seeing model Gemma Ward after media articles linked the two together at end of 2007 holiday celebrations.

Ledger died in his apartment in the SoHo neighborhood of Manhattan, New York on January 22, 2008. Ledger's body was found shortly after 3:30pm by his housekeeper and masseuse, who entered the bedroom to find him unconscious in bed, surrounded by pills. Police do not suspect foul play.

No comments: